Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ahhh...The *sigh* of contentment

Yep, that caught your attention, didn't it?

So as everyone pulls up a seat let's get to what you are all wondering. what has brought Ina that sigh of contentment .

Are the kids quiet and well behaved?
Well, yes. But that's cuz it is after midnight.

Was I spared by the big storm?
No. But this is Canada, we can a handle a foot or so of snow. And I live at the east end of the lake (less snow).

Baking Bliss?
No, well yes but it's not about today's soft molasses cookies






My sewing area is finished! I have some decorating (pictures) to take care of (when people are not sleeping). And my chair needs to come out of the garage. But it is done. I am thrilled. And my 8 milk crate shelving tower is very functional. I can't wait to sew! My plan tomorrow is to get lessons done and kids outside to play in the great snow so that I can sew. I can't decide what is first. 1. Is this floor cushion/ stool things or 2. a quilt. Oh the decisions. But I am so thrilled.

I sat back when done, took this pic and sighed the sigh of contentment.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment