Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

A LOVELY VALENTINE

I had a lovely Valentines day today.

When I came home last night I saw a fridge full of flowers. I pretended I didn't see them but of course I did and wondered who they were all for. It turns out my sweet DH bought flowers for me (seen in this picture) but also for his Mom and his sister. How sweet is that? He also got some sugar and some heart shaped gummy candies for me to use to make treat for the kids. I made them some almond Sugar cookies. I swirled the red food coloring through the cookies and butter icing. I was happy with them as were the kids.








Some homeschool friends came over. The kids had fun as did I. The two families that came are two Moms I get along with well. We had lively conversation that continued between two of us until nearly 5 pm. What else can a Mom ask for? Adult conversations (face to face) can be better then candy.



SW took the bus downtown to meet some friends and watch his friends basketball game. Him and this boy are tight and I couldn't have picked a nicer kid myself. So SW had the day he wanted. He stopped by timmies on the way to buy his friends some doughnuts, which I thought was nice.

I left some cookies un-iced for DH who does not have any sweet teeth and he had some when he got home too.

It was a really lovely day!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment