Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Coming Home With A Full Heart

The Elders and Traditional Peoples Conference has ended. We saw old friends and met new ones.

We talked exchanged phone numbers, made commitments to visit. Our hearts were filled with teachings, revelations and of course laughter. You see our people learn through jokes and teasing. We live to laugh.

I was reminded of some changes I need to make to bring better balance to our home. Grandma Claus and I agree on this.



I treated myself to a lovely hair piece with beads and quill work and I got it at a steal of a price! Good bartering, it's a Indian art form LOL! I also got the kids each a small gift and bartered a deal from the same trader for a stain glass piece that is a medicine wheel for Grandma's birthday tomorrow.



It was a good weekend; and I have been promised McDonalds for lunch!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment