Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quiet time for Mom

It is a quiet Saturday. When we got up this morning we all got straight to a Saturday morning clean-up. When we moved in here Aunty Claus and I decided That Saturday morning would be the day to clean under and behind furniture, do the walls and windows and all other thorough cleaning.

Now with the children outside playing with our new neighbors. And all other adults at work or errands I am relaxing on the couch. I considered hitting the computer but decided that this opportunity to relax in quiet was just to great.

It is good for us Moms to have some time to ourselves for quiet reflection. I have work this evening but until then all I have to think about is how to enjoy the quiet. A book, work on my quilt, a small nap? Whatever I choose it will be well enjoyed. I hope the rest if you enjoy your weekend an find some quiet time.



And here is the quiet space on the couch I have been enjoying.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment