Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

TUPPERWARE & CHORES

Last night I hosted a Tupperware party. We had fun, laughs and food :)

I made my 3hr coconut cake. It is one of my best. I made it when Grandma Claus had a Tupperware party. Perhaps I will become a Tupperware cake. It really does take nearly 3 hours. You mix 2-5min. between each individual ingredient except the egg whites which go last and are folded in. It is a pretty cake.



This morning I had a lotbof dishes to do, and clean the kitchen. Indy decided to help and cleaned along with me as well as the washroom beside the kitchen. It will of course need to e washed by someone over 4 feet later.



I had planned on doing some schoolwork today but SW was sick. I left him to sleep and he us feeling better now. He us never sick for long.

Finally fine the days chores I am left to wonder what to get myself from the party. I get $125 worth of stuff plus a free gift. My free gift will be the stacking set for deli meats. In our house these tend to take over the self the are on in the fridge. Also the wrappers they come in seem to get left in the fridge.

For my $125 I am thinking the steamer, the kids baking set (a gift for Indy's birthday next month) and a bowl with lid. Is I awful if I don't spend more then my $125?



I am finally doing laundry as our washer has arrived. Two weeks without has been a nightmare. Our old one died a week before moving day so we have been a bit SOL. The upside is I am now excited to be doing laundry.

I hope everyone in the blogosphere has a great Saturday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment