Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

On The Road

I am off on a vacation for the weekend with Grandma Claus and a friend. We are going to the Elders and Traditional Peoples Conference at Trent University. We are all excited to head off and see friends and teachers we haven't seen since the summer powwow season. I know for Grandma Claus going to the Elders conference means seeing some good old friends of hers. Traveling with her means having the chance to talk with many of these Elders on a much less formal manner.


And I am so thankful to my kids fir letting me sleep and bringing me fruit and cedar tea all day yesterday. I feel considerably better. Hope everyone has a great weekend


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment