Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 DAYS, 7 HOURS, 45 MINUTES

Yep the time us almost upon us. My three youngest received video messages from P.N.P. (portable north pole) this morning. They were very impressed. My only concern now (hindsight) is that the PNP Santa is very unique. Many "good" Santa's are generic with average length natural beards and such. Like the one from Miracle on 34th street. The PNP is a very nice looking Santa but his beard is very distinctive. I planned on capturing a pic of Santa but now am worried about how they look different.






Today I stopped by my brothers on the way home from buying diapers. He is in a big push to finish his house in the next 2 days. I am so glad I am not him right now. I came home with his middle daughter. She wanted to help me bake. That lasted about ten minutes.

I made the gingerbread cake with cream cheese filling. From my top ten Christmas baking post (#7). I had to even up the bottom when I was done. So I tasted it. I really like this one much better then my previous gingerbread cake. It is moister and a gentler gingerbread taste.

I didn't have enough sugar for sugar cookies so I made chocolate gingerbread cookies. I made them into melting snowman cookies. My icing skills are not as good as the ones featured on yesterdays Top Ten Snowman List Oh well I am sure I will get better with icing over time.





Out tree has a broken tree stand. It is getting worse. I think we will meet to tie it to the curtain rod (something we did with our old-last tree.)

The middle kids are cleaning their rooms, Indy is sleeping and Sunny not is relaxing. The pic is not great cuz the light over her is off





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment