Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CHRISTMAS CRAFT # 21

We didn't get to all the kids making a stocking but tonight I did make Indy a stocking.
I cut two stocking pieces out of the natural unbleached cotton. I cut two brown wool pieces to line it.



Next I cut various polygons out of 2 Christmas fabrics. Then I cut some heart shaped pieces from a third and finally from the fourth I cut a top, toe and heel trim, and a "W" as it is the first initial in Indy's given name. It is also the first initial in Ko-Ko's given name and she likes it more then he does. Maybe they will trade.

I over lapped all the polygons, on the front pieces of raw cotton. Then I placed the trim and hearts. Since I am out of heat n bond to hold the pieces in place I made sure everything overlapped. No raw edges meeting each other. Finally I zigzagged it all together and assembled. It took less then an hour and I am thrilled with it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment