Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

EEYORE HAT FOR CHRISTMAS

My sister in law is a huge Eeyore fan and a collector of Mr. Potato head.

So for Christmas I got her an Elvis Potato head and for her birthday (December 27th) I got her the Iron Man 2 Potato head.

However her secret Santa at work got her the Elvis one so I was left at a loss. So I asked her and she asked if I would make her an Eeyore toque. I said yes and she handed me some purple polar fleece.


I think it turned out great. The tail on the back has black grow grain ribbon on the bottom but SW's shirt is black. Oh an pretend you don't see him in this pic, just Rudolph. I would have modeled it on Ko-Ko but she has a tiny head and Aunty Claus gas a very large head.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment