Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

FREE PRINTABLE CARDS


I always forget the birthday card :(
Yes it is sad and true. When my kids get invited to a birthday party I put in lots of effort finding a nice gift. I really enjoy it and have a good time doing it. I enjoy the idea of finding something, cool, different, not in a catalog and I know all the best downtown stores to do it in. Unfortunately in this wish book season the kids are enthralled with catalogs and main stores so I must find this pleasure in shopping for everyone else.

And when it comes time to wrap the gift it occurs to me that once again I forgot the card and the wrapping. This means that most gifts from us are wrapped in Christmas paper regardless of what time of year it is. those who know us well expect this.

Today we are off to a birthday for a HS friend so we will leave soon. They have rented a pool, easier to do during a school day :) And I have no wrapping or card. So Christmas paper again, I suppose a December child is used to that. And the card, well I found a site with free printable cards for all occasions. I have bookmarked it to save me on all other similar occasions :) and here it is for ll of you! Greetings Island Enjoy!

Ever wonder what we do with Indy during our HS days? Well now as he is 2 3/4 he has learned to play, colour , do his worksheets (scribble and call it school, I hug him and hand out stickers). We have HS toys an a drawer for his school time stuff. He is doing well. it was hard from about 1 1/2 up until a month ago but the effort has paid off, he has learned what to do when we are doing school. Here is a pic I helped him take of his tower. He is getting very good at this; towers, not pictures, it took 15 pics to get one that showed the tower and wasn't fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment