Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

AND THEY KEEP GROWING

S.W.'s gift from my sis was a "rock star make over".


They went out shopping at Urban Planet (cool clothes, discount prices). Then they went to see he friend the hair dresser. She colored the tips of his hair aqua and red. She also ran it through with a straightener. He is hoping to save up for one now. He lives his cool new look. I am glad he went with my suggestion of coloring the tips as it requires less to no upkeep. However hr ignored my advice against the aqua blue cuz it doesn't hold.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment