Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Arriving in Toronto.

We are on our spring break this week. We will school lightly. When my sis and I planned this trip it was full of educational to do's. Museums, science center, Queen' park (Provincial parliament). But then my sister and I realized that we would spend much of our trip inside not seeing Toronto.

So we are Here to see a city and that is educational as well I believe.

We arrived today. Driving down the 401 on North America's widest and busiest section o highway. The pic here shows the 12 lanes as best as I could.


The kids spotted the CN tower edited we even reached the DVP. I tried continuously to get a pic of it a that point and eventually (on the DVP) I did.


We are staying at the Intercontinental Toronto Centre. Between the 5 of us we have 2 rooms at a cost of $0!!! My sis has been saving points....smart isn't she. We also have a view the kids would die for


CN tower from our room in the day...


From the kids room at night.



The roundhouse an roundhouse theatre where we will see a play tomorrow.


And the sky dome..yep this view was free!
Then we went for a swim. The pool was lovely and had salt water instead of chlorine which was so nice.

Next we headed to the movies and saw Thor in AVX. No that is some way to see a movie. My sis and I used our passes and cineplex cards and scene points...again we kept it nearly free. On the way back to the hotel we walked by some movie trailers.


It was a great first day. Tomorrow w are off to adventure around the city.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment