Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Is Coming

Today the temperature soared. It was down right hot.

I headed out into the heat for FIC (fat Indian club). I was bringing snack which was homemade salsa with tortillas. I used Aunty Claus' Tupperware salsa maker and recipe. It was delicious and perfect on a hot day. and
I lost 4 lbs!!

At home the kids found their own way To cool down



Then they were told to dry up the kitchen floor. We kept cool inside cleaning, making supper and sewing cuz we have central air here in the new house. This is a luxury we are thrilled with :). And a far cry from last year sitting around with our feet in cold pots of water.

Supper was special cuz we had fiddleheads. This is the brief time of year when they are ready to eat.



Then I finished up my night sewing. This ribbon shirt will be sold or raffled.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment