Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Crow

Today we saw a baby crow on a neighbours lawn. It was in the same vicinity as the dead crow the kids saw a few days ago. We were very concerned. We finished our chore while I phoned a friend at the Native Centre.

I asked what we should do. He told me the best advice would be difficult especially with the kids but that we should let Nature take it's course. I said that made sense but my heart wanted to help. He pointed out that I didn't posada the proper knowledge or time to rehabilitate a baby crow but perhaps I could get a hold of a bird sanctuary.





On the return the bird had moved into the lawn about a foot. We were curious and concerned. I headed to the nieghbour's door. Others saw me and came to tell us that the household there had been putting out food. 5 other crows had been protecting it for a few days but had given up today. They are calling the bird sanctuary.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment