Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

It' Been A Busy Few Weeks

Politics In (Urban) Indian Country:
It is that time of year when politics at Native Friendship Centers start to heat up. It us possible we are more heated up Gavin just gone through another Canadian election. (not ready to talk about that yet as I am angry and happy).

So in an especially hot political atmosphere where I live Bylaws are one topic that are hot for debate. The board has a currant proposed bylaw. And now thanks to me (and with much community input) so do the community members. I am so glad to finally be done. I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (in June).


The kids pitched in. They cleaned up the mess they made. SW took Indy and joined Grandma Claus for lunch at the Native center. Ko-Ko, Runner and I got ready or swimming (which had a 2 week hiatus). We also admired the flowers blooming around our house thanks to our homes previous owner...we also noticed that we have some weeding to do.


Our trip to Toronto is also near so we have laundry to add to our weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment