Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dumbing Us Down

So I got "Dumbing Us Down" by John Gatto from the library. I have heard about it from the on-line homeschool community that I have been come a part of.

I am really enjoying this read. Now I had been told that the book had a condescending tone but I disagree. I simply think that the author speaks with confidence. Plus he speaks from personal experience.

I think the book is brilliant. I am going to have SW read it as well. In fact if any of the kids are considering partial enrollment for highschool (as SW is) then reading this book may be required reading first.

Anyway go check it out!

-Posted from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment