Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Parenting Fails!

On the message board I frequent an amazing Mom of 4 little ones asked this as our Question Of The Day:

QOTD: What has been your most epic parenting "fail" moment thus far?

Here is my answer:

AOTD. I think I have had many...mostly cuz my kids are daredevils. Yes I know where that comes from. Not my husband who is scared of rollercoasters and fair rides. It is my fault (I have bungy jumped over 50 times in my youth). I have discovered my kids giving themselves rides from the ceiling fan (they did it many times before I caught them). I have had to go get my 4 & 6 year old off the roof. I have caught them as they fell off the banister (trying to use it like a balance beam). I have stopes them in the middle of creating a zip line. Found they had built bridges from bunk beds to dressers. Seen YDD use the top of the swings at the park like a bar at gymnastics...I decided to just wait below and hope I could catch her...she was fine and later climes down a swing. I have learned not to freak about these kinds of things unless they will wreck the house. (in hopes of reducing my anxiety). But despite all this my worst parenting moments are knowing that I am responsible for my kids potty mouths...but it is really hard not to gasp in horror and swear when you see your kids doing this crazy stuff.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment