Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Playgroup.

Took Indy to playgroup today at the Native centre. All my other kids did this from a young age.

Indy was excited to go. He rushed getting ready and asked me to do his hair (instead of running from the hair brush). Here is a pic of him ready 30 min before everyone else.


When we got there I discovered that it wasn't like when the others were young. The group is about parents actively playing with their kids. I get that some parents need this. But some of us do this anyway.

I wanted a group that encourages the kids to play and interact with each other.

If they don't offer what I am looking for I may create what I want. Maybe organize one in our homeschool group.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment