Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Time To Plant Weekend

...in southern Ontario.

Well if you aren't powwowing, or general camping that non-Indian types do (campsites and cottages I think) then this was the weekend to plant. Ideal would have been the night of the full moon (Tuesday) but Tuesday was busy enough for me.

Since I didn't get to go powwow to Hiawatha powwow :( I planted.

Runner and Ko-Ko went to the garden store with me. Runner picked out some marigolds. (planted by blueberries we also picked out).











Ko-Ko a clematis. She grew these in our old garden downtown.





I got my climbing roses that I have missed since my rose garden when we lived downtown.





I also picked out some decretive grass and sage (for Grandma) but they just had garden sage, not what we would normally pick. We will work on a medicine garden too.





We also picked out a hanging basket for Aunty





And a lilac bush, also a memory from my old garden.




My friend Christina joined us. Age an I went for a second trip when I realized I needed a sturdy trellis in a different location and a proper spade. We listened to White Tail singers sad that we were nit dancing at the powwow but happy to have a nice weekend with family.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment