Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

DOLLAR STORE FINDS!!


Sometimes I just can't believe what I find at our favorite Dollar Store (Dollarama).
Yesterday I went to the dollar store because I needed 3 things: nail clippers (I think someone eats them), blank paper (for printer) and 3 baskets (the one that held all the kids note books & duo tangs was spilling over). It is a dangerous thing now that they take interact. I don't keep much paper money because S.W. has OCD and picks apart paper (lost my rent money once when he was younger). So before Dollarama got interact I could only ever spend what coin I had in my pocket.

So on our search for the three needed things we found so much more. They each got their own basket for notebooks and duo tangs, and we got a slightly smaller one for Indy. Then we got skinny ones to hold writing and coloring stuff...each. We didn't find a good one for Indy's fat crayons but we did find a Dora hard plastic pencil case for him. I went down the school supply isle (for the paper) and oh what I found. I found the cutest kid scissors. Kid scissors often don't work well but thee ones have metal blades, the only part that makes them kids are rounded ends and cute designs. We got a zebra, alligator, cow and giraffe. I found fat Go Diego Go crayons, a book and CD of Kindy songs (good for all little ones I think), found the paper I was looking for and I found a set of 8 books. They are: So many ways to: Defend Themselves, Build A Shelter, Live In Society, Eat, Move About, Communicate, Live In Difficult Conditions. And each book was $1.50. I bought 8 books for only $12. That is just amazing. I searched the books online, and did find them. Here's the link (they don't have a pic though). I also bought a laminated poster board on telling time. I grabbed a new playdough for Indy as well as a bag of some hard plastic animal toys. These are for his "school toys" I have separate toys for him for school, to keep him entertained. Having the toys strictly for school keeps the toys interesting too. These toys include coloring pages, little lego, blocks & the new things. Playdough seem to need replacing every now and then though, as do the crayons. There was so much more but I decided I would need to wait and get the other things later...after all Runner has a B-day next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment