Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Woo Hoo...a good day.

The start of the school year can be a tough adjustment after a summer with no schedule. A lot of people ease into it. Nope i tried jumping in with both feet. And why not, it worked previous years.

There were some changes though, including a fuller work load. They are getting older, and with a few years under our belts I think we are ready to add a few more academics. So I made a schedule and we struggled to finish, first week issues.

Then I thought I'd like to try a later starter...massive fail! So I tried a new schedule, same massive fail. So I made another schedule and went back to a 9 am start. We had a great day! And we got everything done. Woo Hoo! I feel like we are back on track. Had our day done by 1:30 and an afternoon of play!

No comments:

Post a Comment