Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

NOT AGAIN

Computer troubles again. Sunny Not committed the big no-no in our house and played mini clip games. I think they carry a whack load of viruses. I hold them responsible for crashing 2 computers. My Mom and Grandma Claus feel the same way, as do their computer guys. My moms lending me her laptop tonight until her computer guy fixes my computer. I create my kids school work on my computer. Luckily the stuff I reuse regularly is on my website and saved as PDF in acrobat.com. Today I post to you from the blogger gadget from igoogle on my iPhone. Hope I can add pics later. I was going to post this yesterday but didn't get to it. I also have pics to add to this post from my Moms laptop later.
So yesterday was apparently coffee day. So at lunch time I made the kids a coffee and chocolate chip coffee cake. I found a chocolate chip coffee cake recipe on allrecipe.com (if your interested just search that there). The change I made was cutting the sour cream in half and adding 1 cup of black coffee. Turned out great. I also learned why licking the beater is so important. I forgot the sugar, but cuz I licked the beaters before pouring the batter I know that something was wrong and quickly figured out it was sugar...so lick your beaters when baking
We finally started our chicken mommy, I will post the directions we are using later. I also got some nice school shots of the kids yesterday.
Runner did homeschool karate on Monday and made up an excuse why he didn't want to go back. Yesterday we had a good talk and I got the real reason. All the Moms had raved about this sensi but Runner had other things to say. First all the kids were either new or from that dojo except Runner who was from a different dojo. Allthe kids were either first or second level white belt except Runner but his dojo marked the second stripe (second level white) a little different. Anyway apparently the sensi said thing like "so your just starting, "looks like you haven't been doing this long" etc and Runner who worked hard all year last year is very proud of his progress and felt belittled by it. He wants to go back to his old dojo. I told DH he wants to go back and that will mean rushing from dh's work to the dojo to my work and on Wednesday that will include picking Runner up from drum group, which is thankfully near dh's work. I am proud of how hard he works at his karate and want to keep him in it. And all though we will have a 6pm rush at least all the driving happens at once and being a small city it won't take very long, thirty minutes probably. Considering how much running some families do I can handle that. If Sumny Not is convinced to join that could mean them busing it and no rush.
So pics later gotta run and get school going

No comments:

Post a Comment