Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

SWIMMING WITH THE NATIVE CENTER.



The kids program at the Native center got back the Friday swim at a local upscale hotel with an indoor water park. YEAH. But this is runners story because he finally took the big plunge down the water slide which sometimes involve his head going under water.

RUNNER'S STORY

I went swimming. I went down the slide. Hip Hip Hooray! We went to the Ambassador walking. It took about 50 minutes. Along the way we saw our friend Kaylee on her scooter, lots of banana pokes and 2 ducks. We were the first people there. Some of the times I hogged the water slide. It was fun. I kept stopping and putting out my hands. Eventually Willow came (Willow is the program coordinator). I tried to touch in the five foot deep part of the pool. I was not able to touch. I went in the hot tub (several times) but I got out each time cuz it was too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment