Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

HOMESCHOOL MOM VS. THE SCIENCE TEACHER.




I am going to challenge my brother.
My brother is a science teacher at the local highschool. He has a project for his grade ten class, and it's on line here: http://lcvi.limestone.on.ca/staff/newellm/SNC2D7/SNC2D7Chemistry.htm. I found it cuz Sunny not is going to that high school tomorrow, I checked their website, came across my brothers name, and looked around. his page isn't updated for this year, it is as it was when he had to take some time off for family. I think he does some of the same labs each year. He doesn't teach the academic kids. He like the other kids,that some teachers give up on. Anyway the blast off lab looks fun, and with my kids studying the periodic table last year, and will continue to this year, I thought this could be fun. I wrote up a sheet to get them started. The sheet is available here: https://acrobat.com/#d=425p0bqDb7ZeTocXLQzv0g And the science report page I tell the kids to use at the end is here: https://acrobat.com/#d=x0KEW6X*881tL4ZvIMJs9w

So I will be using my kids for some good old fashioned sibling rivalry...Cuz it's only wrong when they do it :P My brother and I actually get along well, and he and my lil sister (teacher who decided that working at the movie theater was what she wanted to do, so she's my boss) are actual two people who are most supportive of my homeschooling. I think my brother will think it's fun, and if, I mean when they do well he will find it a good challenge for his students.
The pics are obviously from clip art, it is just funner then a real pic of me vs, my brother. Maybe. My brother looks (and dresses) like Steve from Blues Cues. In fact one year that was his costume (he already had the outfit in his closet). The wee trick or treaters were very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment