Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

SIBLINGS




Ko-Ko and Indy were playing at the park. I went with them. The boys were cleaning thier room and Sunny Not was up to her own thing.

They played on the swings and climbers. Ko-Ko uses both to practice gymnastics. This week she was working on skills for the bars. Then Indy decided to play in the sand. He calls it "the park beach". Ko-Ko joined him. They built a simple sand castle. Ko-Ko following Indy's lead rather then taking over. I was happy to see this cuz some of the childewn use the taking over method when playing with Indy.

I told Ko-Ko he really likes playing with her and being with her. She said she likes being with him too and likes that he looks like her. Anyone who knows our family thinks he looks like his brothers because their looks at this age are identical. The only way to tell who is who in the pictures is their weight (or the other kids in the pics). But today when I was looking at the pics I realized what she meant. Indy has pale skin like her. What some call a Wonder Bread Indian (looks white with the wholesome goodness of brown). Something I learned to laugh about as I got older. But I know it's not easy. I hope they learn to laugh about it and let it go. I hope it doesn't define them. Just the same I understand wanting to look like the rest of the family. I hope she realizes she does. They all have similar faces.

The other big thing is that they all grew. Ko-Ko grew into a new a pant size which was exciting for her. We went off to Giant Tiger and found three pairs that she loves. We have to do laundry every day so three pairs is enough. At this point in writing I though 'oh a pic of all 5 standing together tallest to smallest.' Indy wouldn't come stand still (not a toddler skill) and Sunny Not apparently is out with friends. *sigh* so the middle three.
SIDE NOTE: Ko-KO's hair isn't really blond, she dyed it. It's the same colour as Runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment