Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FENCING

Today Runner & Ko-Ko tried out fencing with our homeschool group. Ko-Ko liked it a bit. I know by her body language she wasn't thrilled. Runner really liked it. If we get enough interest they will offer classes for our group. So then the decision, do I sign up Runner? The price is great. So that's a go. The time is fine, a Monday afternoon, for 1 1/2 hours. I can work that into our schedule except the bus is 50 min, then a 15 min walk (at least) through the college grounds to the gym. So I think it may come down to will someone be able to pick him up because 4 hours is a long time, it would completely interfere with our day. SO here is hoping that other interested parties will help out. On the plus side drama may move into the city & we could bus to it easy. I think drama is important in teaching public speaking, confidence, presence etc. Hopefully it will be afternoons too. Ko-Ko doesn't focus as well in the afternoons. she needs to be out by 2 pm.
I'd like to thank the other Moms for letting me make this video public. That way we were all able to enjoy it. And everyone faces were covered by the masks. Maybe I can get them all to where masks in Gymnastics next week? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment