Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

LAZY SATURDAY MORNING

Yep I am having a real lazy Saturday morning.
OK so I was up at 7:30 am, but as lazy a Saturday as a Mom with a 2 yr old can have. We got up and ate fruit for breakfast while we watched One Dead Indian (SW was up first and had it going, he loves this movie and I recommend it for anyone wanting to teach currant history - 1990's). Not having to do anything for breakfast (not even reminding to put dishes in sink) is a treat. I had a LONG bath :) and posted on BB with my phone while soaking. I came down to kids playing Mario. They give Indy a remote that has no batteries. he thinks he is the guy SW is controlling. I know they are encouraging my 2 yr old to lay video game but it is cute and it is smart on their side to get him on board rather then having him yell "Diego, Diego!" So now I sit here on blogger, drinking my first eggnog of the year doing nothing. I figure if the other adults can do nothing then so can I. I will get busy later, in an hour maybe. Get something done before work.

Enjoy your weekend All!

No comments:

Post a Comment