Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

STRESS HIVES

This is a Mommy post about Mommy things, eventually.
Last year I started getting hives in my armpits everytime they got a bit sweaty. To some the solution may seem obvious but I have over 90 allergies. There is one Mens deodorant that I know of that I can wear. I only wear it on special occasions afraid that I will become allergic to it as well. I could not figure out how I could be allergic to my own sweat. Grandma Claus wondered if it could be nerves. In the end that seemed like the only explanation. I got more comfortable in my new job and the problem stopped.

Last night as I climbed into a hot bath before work the inside of my legs from my thighs down to my ankles broke out. They were RED HOT. I wondered who had switched bathing or shampooing products. No one. I could not figure it out.

When we picked up Grandma Claus from work she suggested nerves again.

I, still wondering who was using new bath stuff went to scrub the tub this morning before I bathe for work. As I scrubbed and scrubbed I re thought Grandma Claus' words. It occurred to me she was right. When I was worried about being the stinky Woman at work I got hives when I sweat. And last night when my moon time came I was worried because I was having a very heavy flo. So I broke out where I would leak. Crazy. I am allergic to my own insecurities.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment