Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

STORY STARTERS

& how to make fun of your brothers.

I found some simple story starters at the dollar store. Since my kids are struggling with the idea of writing I have decided to work on Their confidence. I want just a bit of writing showing them that they are creative. So Letters, journal entries, story starters and other bits of creativity. I have created a few story starters myself but with a broken printer this will do for now. They leave less room to write then mine did, but it is confidence I am after at this point.
Here is Ko-Ko's story


It was the day of the big wedding. The fabulous movie star Lulu L'Amore, was going to marry Leon the Lion. All the photographers were there. Suddenly, all the lights went out and nobody cared. Before they got married the Lion dropped dead. Then An old man named SW (that did not look sexy), married Lulu. Because nobody cared about him he would clean for Lulu. She would give him a dollar a day because he did not have a job. And they lived happily ever after.


Here is a pic of SW proving his sexiness after the story. Like a good Mom I did my best not to laugh...I failed completely


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment