Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

GYMNASTICS FIELD TRIP

Today was our homeschool groups gymnastics field trip. The gym where Ko-Ko takes gymnastics also organizes field


trips with the schools. I asked if we could organize one as well last year and they said yes. It was a bug hit with the families that went so we arranged 3 more this year. Unfortunately each group can only arrange 3 a year.


It is also great that it is open to ages 2+. They just split the kids into different age groups. 2 year olds need a parent with them


though. Back in May Indy wasn't all that interested. Today I thought would be the same as he did not participate in the warm up. In the first group activity he


was hesitant and held my had initially and then started following along. By the second activity (bars). I just stood on the


sidelines. I was very happy. I got some pics of the other kids. Less so of Runner though. The plan for the rest of the day is: house hunting, de-cluttering and


swimming. We will get back to school on Monday put from yesterday until Sunday night we are working on being prepared to move.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment