Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time Zones...and my printer.

Today I came to this computer to print off the work pages I made in relation to Timezones and Sir Sandford Flemming. We have been learning about the railway. It evolved out of learning about Thomas Edison. Except my printer is pulling in the paper all cock-eyed. I suspect it is the kids (Ko-Ko mostly) who dump all their crap in this office and on my printer. I found beads rolling off it today, and some screws. I am very grumpy right now. We will read this morning, do some math etc and these workpages will happen this afternoon when Aunty Claus gets up. I need her password for her computer so I can print them on her printer.

If interested you can use these pages too. They are not difficult, but informative just the same.

PDF file

My Website link to PDF file and others that I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment